Marketing manager for games and poetry
I am looking for someone for blog marketing of games and poetry who only cares about marketing activities and about attracting readers and making the blog better known. Unfortunately, I can't do it the way I would like.
If you are interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Games und Poetry is looking for editors and proofreaders!
Would you like to gain experience in writing or as a proofreader? Do you want to write specifically about games, introduce characters and present developers and publishers? Then register as an editor at Games & Lyrik!
What are you getting?
- Gather editing and proofreading experience in the gaming area
- Writing experience for game articles
- References that you can give in your applications
- Accreditation for Gamescom and Devcom (games and developer fair Cologne)
- Contacts with developers and publishers in the gaming sector
- Remuneration via the VG Wort counting marks in its own articles
- Experience in social media marketing
- Free game keys
Our goal? An entertaining, profitable website that provides extensive information about games, publishers and developers, with a pinch of poetry.
What you should bring with you:
- First and foremost, pleasure in writing!
- Enjoy gaming and willingness to do more than just write reviews!
- Good spelling and expressiveness!
- Pleasure and time to get involved to expand the blog!
If you are interested, contact: email@example.com