DepowerBall is a competitive party game platformer where the fate of each matchup is shaped by fast-paced athletic gameplay and tactical decisions. In each game, each player starts with the same set of skills and tries to complete their quest by winning three rounds to become the royal champion! Each round, players compete to earn points by catching the treats that appear in the arena and feeding the hungry Dragon Queen! Whoever has the most points at the end of a round wins!
competition and consequences in DepowerBall
But, when a player wins a round, he draws the wrath of the other players, who vote to take one of the winner's powers! Get ready to even the odds against your opponents by taking away the powers they hold most dear and watch in amusement as they deal with the consequences! The first to win three rounds becomes the royal champion!
Adapt or fall behind
In the world of DepowerBall, you must adapt to the changing conditions or you will be taken advantage of by the other players who take advantage of your weakened condition!
Main features of the game
- Local multiplayer for 1-4 players (or play with bots to train)
- Online multiplayer where you can play alone in a quick match or play in a group of up to 4 players in a party!
- Balanced gameplay - winning a round means losing one of your powers, ensuring a competitive atmosphere.
- Spectator mode for parties available for broadcasts and streams!
- Power Choice - where all players choose what powers to use in a game!
- Five levels of ridiculous dangers!
- Two different game modes to keep things interesting (DepowerBall and TAG)!
- Eight adorable characters to choose from!
- Dress up your characters with unlockable accessories to express your personality!
Step into the arena of DepowerBall and experience the thrill of making tactical decisions and facing the challenges of a competitive party game! Will you manage to become the royal champion and defeat your opponents? Show your skills and find out in this fast-paced and exciting adventure!
Go on to DepowerBall's Steam page
Other Articles on Games and Poetry: